02 January, 2012

Meme!!


01. WHERE DID YOU BEGIN 2011?
SKD Bugis, sick, doing month end inventory.

02. WHAT DID YOU DO IN 2011 THAT YOU'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE?
Hated someone so much, couldn't work with those people, had a crush on someone, wrote a complain letter to boss, transferred to a new place, transferred to another new place again, resigned, rot for almost 1 month, found a new job, attended D&D and started putting make up.

03. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS' RESOLUTIONS, AND WILL YOU MAKE MORE FOR NEXT YEAR?
I once made one resolution about not waking up later than 12pm. I think that's all. And I never stick to any resolutions.

04. WERE YOU IN SCHOOL (ANYTIME THIS YEAR)?
Language school?

05. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH?
No.

06. ANY NEW ADDITIONS TO YOUR FAMILY?
More birds?

07. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE?
Of course not!!! Choi!

08. DID ANYBODY YOU KNOW GET MARRIED?
No idea. Koda Kumi?

09. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT?
Japan!! Hokkaido yo!

10. HOW DID YOU EARN YOUR MONEY?
Work la~

11. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO?
Johnny's. Actually it's NEWS and Pi.

12. DID YOU HAVE ANY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE POLICE?
Think I kena checked once at my void deck chatting with a friend.

13. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2012 THAT YOU LACKED IN 2011?
Personal time! :) Then more money to do more things! Yeah!

14. WHAT DATE FROM 2011 WILL REMAIN ETCHED UPON YOUR MEMORY, AND WHY?
2011, 10, 07. And it's not even my birthday. Because RyoPi announced that they were leaving NEWS. *cries* And when there was the Tohoku Earthquake and Pi's SGSB concert and my birthday and more...

15. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHEIVEMENT THIS YEAR?
Resigned and got a new job?

16. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE?
Not resigning earlier.

17. DID YOU SUFFER ILLNESS OR INJURY?
Yes. That big blue-black on my knee that took about 2 to 3 months just to heal~

18. WHERE DID YOU GO ON HOLIDAYS/VACATION?
I have no holidays. If I do I will definitely go Japan!

19. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT YOU BOUGHT?
SGSB Bag? :) Very useful!

20. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MERITED CELEBRATION?
Hmmmm...

21. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MADE YOU APALLED AND DEPRESSED?
Ehhhh....

22. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT?
Hokkaido trip with Aria at super cheap tickets from SQ!!!

23. DID YOU MOVE ANYWHERE?
No..

24. WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW?
Same..

25. WHAT SONGS WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2010?
LIVE album. Actually Sakura Girl and One in a million as well. Then Fighting Man.

26. COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR, ARE YOU:
A) HAPPIER OR SADDER?
Happier because I've changed job. Sadder because of NEWS.
B) THINNER OR FATTER?
Fatter. Argh.
C) RICHER OR POORER?
Poorer. Because no job for a month and still in debt.

27. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE MORE OF?
Initiate meet ups with close friends. More attention on my fandom.

28. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE LESS OF?
Spending money on food.

29. HOW DID YOU SPEND CHRISTMAS?
At Brenda's. Actually that's eve.

30. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
If I can, probably a trip to Japan or NEWS to be 6P again~

31. WHERE ARE YOU SPENDING NEW YEARS'? AND WITH WHO?
At home, alone, with Johnny's though.

32. DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH 2011?
Is crush counted? Oh I thought you meant in 2011. No. I fact I hope 2011 can restart or something~

33. HOW MANY ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
I wish I had any.

34. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TV PROGRAM?
Nothing. Didn't watch anything. Seriously.

35. DO YOU HATE ANYONE NOW THAT YOU DIDN'T HATE THIS TIME LAST YEAR?
I guess no more.

36. WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ?
Didn't remember. Too many manga and too little NEWS books to read.

37. WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST MUSICAL DISCOVERY?
AudioTechnica lovely headphone and MP3.

38. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND GET?
Want an android phone, and got.

39. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM OF THIS YEAR?
Ashita no Joe?! :)

40. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND HOW OLD WERE YOU?
\Woke up, ready for work, went to work, knocked off early, and home. 22.

41. WHAT WOULD HAVE MADE YOUR YEAR IMMEASURABLY MORE SATISFYING?
More NEWS love and less NEWS breaking up news.

42. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL FASHION CONCEPT IN 2011?
From 0 to something finally. 0.1 I think,.

43. WHAT KEPT YOU SANE?
NEWS. Then it got me insane.

44. WHICH CELEBRITY/PUBLIC FIGURE DID YOU FANCY THE MOST?
NEWS la!!!! And Pi~

45. WHAT CONCERTS/SHOWS DID YOU GO TO?
Pi SGSB Concert @ Hokkaido Sapporo

46. DID YOU SEE ANY LIVE SPORTING EVENTS?
Not interested

47. WHAT POLITICAL ISSUE STIRRED YOU THE MOST?
Tin Pei Ling.

48. WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENT?
Every moment that I spent happily~ Couldn't think of a particular one~

50. WHO WAS THE BEST NEW PERSON YOU MET?
Yin? But hey I met her during 2010. Eh... Actually it's either I didn't meet anyone new, or I really don't think anyone new I met is the best..

51. WHO HAS BEEN YOUR BEST DRINKING BUDDY?
Xuan?

52. WHO DO YOU MISS?
NEWS... 6P NEWS...

53. FAVOURITE NIGHT OUT?
First time drinking with Xuan and Mai! But I do miss those times singing K with you know who...

54. TELL US A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON YOU LEARNED IN 2011.
Treat yourself better because you're worth it.

55. WHAT'S SOMETHING YOU LEARNED ABOUT YOURSELF?
Didn't know I'm so emotionally attached to NEWS.

56. QUOTE A SONG LYRIC THAT SUMS UP YOUR YEAR:
Everything from "Share". "Tatoe hanaretteta tte kokoro ha hitotsu ni tsunagatteru yo iru yo soba ni I promise you". From Pi. It doesn't sum up my year, but it sums up my feelings for NEWS.

1 comment:

jack said...

デビットカード付きのキャッシュカードとなしのやつがあるんだけれど、後者にした(外国人はある程度の収入がないとクレジットカードが作れないらしい)。
ニホンNCH