16 November, 2011

testing.. because i want to know how i type my spacing. and i realise it's with my index finger. and most of the time it will be my right's index finger. i wonder when will i use my thumb of my left hand.. hahah.. so special.. i never realise this until now. because i saw how that button is only clean at certain area, and i thought how come.. i wonder which finger did i use to type that part and it seems like only my index finger is capable of it.. using my thumb is almost impossible or rather i'm just so used to it it seems natural to me now.. and really i noticed it.. even though they say that using the thumb is more of the "actual" and correct one.. who knows.. this is just a random post for me to understand my habit better..

i'm still listening to music at such late hours.. or rather, it's nearing morning. so i gotta slp now. gosh. oyasumi

No comments: