07 January, 2010

updates

Well, because I haven't been updating, I shall update now. But seriously, I think I had 2 tiring weeks before this week. I want to rest soon, tired.

-Last 2 weeks had been holiday weeks, sales' crazy and we worked like bulldozers.
-I was back from Japan if you haven't known yet.

Can't think of anything else to type. But anyway, after these 2 weeks, I'll have more challenges to face and all. Most importantly, I think I'll be more exhausted than ever.

This is really the latest news and I only got to know it hours ago.

I'll be promoted with a pay rise.

Yeah.

But scary, and stressful.

What if I'm not competent?

Argh!

Anyway, good luck to myself.

And I love Pi~

Lastly, all JE fans who might come across this post, please take a look at this link about a project I'm holding now. Thanks!

No comments: